Achievements by our team and core partners
Our team and partners are respected leaders in nature restoration, sharing our collective experience and resources:
- Hands-on beaver trial site at Woodland Valley Farm, Cornwall, led by Chris Jones, with 4 years’ of farming alongside beavers and carrying out research.
- Education with 46-bed capacity at Woodland Valley Farm, Cornwall, teaching young people through direct experience in nature and with wildlife.
- Wildlife breeding centre at Upcott Grange Farm, Cornwall, led by Derek Gow, with a supply of genetically diverse beavers, water voles, storks and other species.
- Team of ecologists, hydrologists and social scientists based at a university in the south west of England, sharing best practice with an international network.
- Nature restoration and species reintroduction experience and data gained from project feasibility, licensing and monitoring services.
- Policy experience informing government agencies, utilities and conservation groups.